Server room & computer room cleaning and decontamination service mainly focus removal of dirt and dust from the controlled environment. The deep cleaning and healthcare service helps server rooms to maintain a hazard-free & dust-free environment for the optimal operations of the servers and other hardware equipment.
A Server room is a clean air-conditioned and dedicated building space for operation of computer servers. It is the nerve centre of digital communication and therefore plays a vital role in running today’s businesses. Dust and contamination in the server room can block air circulation to the server and computer equipment which can cause overheating and potential fire hazards. At UKDCC we assist our clients with professional and highest cleaning services that enhance the servers lifespan and improves their operations performance. We follow ISO 14644-1 cleaning & decontamination standards to achieve excellent cleaning results. Contact us for server room cleaning free no obligation quotation or book a free no obligation survey with us.
UKDCC Specialist Server Room Cleaning in London & Nationwide in the UK
At UKDCC we offer cost-effective server room cleaning services across the UK. Our computer room cleaning technicians are qualified, experienced, insured, and background-checked. We the industry recommended cleaning procedures and use eco-friendly cleaning products where possible. We have CRB, DBS, and SC security cleared cleaners who carry valid CSCS cards to ensure the safety and security of your site. Our services are tailored meaning you can hire us for offer one-off, quarterly, every six month and annual cleaning services. We ensure 100% customer satisfaction and therefore 85% of customers are returning customer and the rest 15% is recommended by our current or previous clients.
We provide dusting and deep cleaning of Network Cabinets, Racks, Shelves, Cables, Patch panels, Connectors, Network Cabinet Rails, Fastening, Structural Support Panels, Aisle Containment Systems, and other Server Room hardware components and accessories.
Whether you require Server equipment interior or exterior cleaning, our professional cleaning technicians are trained and well equipped to fulfil your business special needs. Our cleaning and decontamination services include but not limited to Interior and exterior deep cleaning of Data room network hardware & equipment include Servers, Routers, Switches, Load Balancers, Computers, Firewalls, Storage Devices, Modems, Display screens, and other telecommunication devices. Your server equipment can be at your facility or can be taken away for cleaning to prevent your existing cleaned environment and equipment from dust particles contamination.
All surroundings in the server room facility are thoroughly deep cleaned. Surroundings include but not limited to Raised Floor, Sub-Floor, Under Floor, Flat floors, Above floor, Floor Tiles, Sub-floor Deck Seals, Walls, Doors, Ceiling etc. to keep your server room facility, building and IT physical infrastructure in good health
At UKDCC we have trained cleaning technicians to provide decontamination and deep cleaning of server room Air Con & Cooling Systems, UPS & Batteries, Power Supplies, Fans, and Air Flow Management & Control Systems.
If your server equipment or server room is suffering from dust and contamination caused by building construction, we can help you clean your server room facility and equipment. Our cleaners at UKDCC trained and carry valid CSCS cards to work at construction sites. Our cleaning services will help you achieve the desired results and will possibly improve the performance and lifespan of your servers.
Server Room CSCS Card Holders
CSCS (Construction Skills Certification Scheme) is the leading skills certification scheme within the UK construction industry. CSCS cards provide proof that individuals working on construction sites have the required training and qualifications for the type of work they carry out. At UKDCC we have a dedicated team of professionals with valid CSCS cards to carry out server room cleaning services during or post-construction.
UKDCC Server Room Emergency Cleaning
If your server room is facing any serious, unexpected or unforeseen situation that requiring immediate cleaning action. Our Server Room emergency & crisis team can assist you anywhere in the UK in no time.
Contact us for free no obligation quote or book free no obligation survey.
Server cleaners | London and UK Wide | Youtube Video
Presented by UKDCC Data Center Cleaning Services
- Review: Quality, Price, Punctuality, and Professionalism
“We have been using data centre cleaning for number of years. The company and staff is organised and pay attention to details. We have four large server rooms and they have never been so clean before. Well done guys. Thank you.”