Over time, any air purifier will be clogged with dust, dirt, impurities, therefore, the air that the appliance will give you will be affected and reduces its ability to purify and clean the air. The machine has also a compartment attached to its external parts. This collects the dirt, dust and other air impurities that it collects. There are lots of air purifiers available in the market; one of this is your Ecoquest fresh Air purifier. In order for it to maximize its function and effectiveness, you have to clean it before it will be out of service.
Prepare the following cleaning materials:
• Soft cloth
• Clean toothbrush
• Vacuum cleaner agent
• Unplug the vacuum to its outlet. Assure your safety.
• Immerse and wring the excess water of your soft cloth and wipe first from the outside of your air purifier.
• Do not soak the cloth or attempt to use any cleaning agent, use only water.
• From the back of your air purifier, remove the two screws to loosen up the screen off the machine.
• Vacuum the screen with a brush attachment to eradicate heavy dirt from the machine. There is some dirt that cannot be removed by vacuum, you can use a toothbrush and immerse it in water and lightly scrub the screen. Set aside and let it air dry.
• Mix ammonia and water and use it in cleaning air purifier plate. Remove the plate out of the machine from the holder. Set aside and let it dry.
When it is completely dry, reinsert the plate to the holder.
• Check if the screen has completely dried.
• Reattach the screen to the machine. Return the screw using the screwdriver.
• Plug the air purifier into the outlet.
Cleaning your air purifier is simple. You just have to know the proper way on how you may clean your air purifiers. An air purifier is very helpful to all of you. It can give you clean and purified air. That is why; you have to bear in mind if you want to have a clean and fresh air maintain the cleanliness of your air purifiers.