DCS oven is professionally styled wall ovens that will help and aid in every cooking with its good performance and quality. This is a user-friendly oven that has cooking modes to adjust cooking temperatures accurately. Cooking will be made easy and perfect just like a professional chef. However, this oven also needs cleaning especially when there are food spills and stains all over.
These are the ways on how to clean DCS oven
• Regular cleaning of spills and stains will lessen the cleaning workload. Get the materials needed for cleaning. Prepare sponge, cloth, kitchen towel, detergent soap and cleaning solution prior cleaning.
• Clean the burners using a sponge. Mix the soap and water in a basin until it becomes soapy water. Dip the sponge to absorb water and soap. Wipe off stains, dirt and spills on the burner. If the stains are hard to remove, replace the sponge with scouring pad.
• Scrub all debris until it is clean. Remove soap residue by wiping it off using a damp cloth until no residues are left. Be careful that the gas ports on the burner will not get wet. If there are food debris or dirt on the gas ports, remove it using a toothpick. Gently pick out debris.
• Clean the top surface with soapy water using a sponge. Gently wipe off all the dirt and food stains. Avoid using chemicals that have strong components. They are not safe for cleaning the oven.
• Wash the control knobs with soapy water. Rinse and let it dry using a clean towel. Clean the oven doors using a sponge and soapy water. Wipe off all stains and deep-seated dirt.
• Mild abrasive cleaners can be used in getting rid of deep dirt and spills. If there are acidic spills on the oven, it should be wiped out immediately to prevent staining and discolouration.
• Remove oven racks and wash them with soap and water. Scrub off dirt and another residue. Rinse well with water and let it dry.
• Placed back the clean and dry racks into the oven. Wipe the entire oven with a damp cloth and followed by clean dry cloth remove excess water.
• The DCS oven should be cleaned regularly to make it look good. Avoid using cleaners that have harsh chemicals because it might cause discolouration on the oven surface. Before cleaning, make sure the burners are cooled down and the gas is turned off.