Data Centre Cleaning & Server Room Cleaning Risk assessment is the determination of quantitative or qualitative estimate of risk related to a well-defined situation and a recognized threats & hazards While the cleaning process is taking place. We assess Quantitative risk of your data centre and server room facility based on two factors; the magnitude of the potential loss (L), and the probability (p) that the loss will occur during the cleaning process.
Our expert team of Risk assessment will mitigate the risk by applying special cleaning methods and appropriate training cleaning staff. Also the industry other best practice and procedures cleaning critical environment are applied to remediate the risk factors to acceptable risk level. We also document full “Health risk assessment” for the cleaning project that we undertake.
Benefits of Data Centre & Server Room Cleaning Risk Assessment
Our Data Centre and Server Room Cleaning staff make good use of the defined practices to maintain and promote health & safety and to make sound business sense.
- Protect our workers, your employees, and Data Centre and Server room assets from the suffering and loss caused by accidents.
- Recognise and control hazards in your Data centre facility.
- Create awareness among our cleaners & your employees and use it as a training tool as well.
- Set risk management standards, based on acceptable safe practices and legal requirements.
- Reduce incidents while the cleaning is in progress.
- Save costs by being proactive instead of reactive.
Data Centre Cleaning
We treat data centres with great care and professionalism. Data Centre Cleaning projects requires special skills in order to assess the level of risk, likelihood and the impact of incidental occurrences should. This make this estimation based on our experience, standards, experiments, expert advice, etc.
- Identify the hazards in the Data Centre
- Decide who might be harmed and how
- Evaluate the risks and decide on precautions
- Record your significant findings
- Review your assessment and update if necessary
Server Room Cleaning
For every organization that uses IT in its business process it is significant to conduct the risk assessment before the Server Room Cleaning project practically starts. From the cleaning point of view there are certian threats and vulnerabilities are present in the server rooms. Identification, analysis, and evaluation enable evaluation of risk impact, and proposing of suitable measures and controls for its mitigation on the acceptable level.
- System characterization
- Threat identification
- Vulnerability identification
- Control analysis
- Likelihood determination
- Impact analysis
- Risk determination
- Control recommendations
- Results documentation
Please contact Data Centre Cleaning for more information.